Looking for something different to add to your haunted memorabilia store? You’ll absolutely love, love, LOVE the Aztec Hotel Pillow!
Show off your love for classical, historic (and HAUNTED) hotels with this one-of-a-kind Aztec Hotel Pillow. The God image matches a mural in the Aztec Hotel’s lobby. The Aztec Hotel, in case you didn’t know, is a Mayan Revival National Landmark in Monrovia, CA. It opened in 1925.
You won’t believe the quality and comfort of this pillow. Hotel architect Robert Stacy-Judd crafted the original drawing. So if you love Tiki memorabilia, Mayan Revival, the Aztec Hotel, kitsch…or even Ninja Turtles, You will love this pillow! It’s perfect.
Did we say that its colors are Mayan inspired?
You won’t find anything this cool in a brick and mortar store.
About this Product
These Aztec Hotel Pillows work in any space. They are also a perfect fit for your entire home. Whether you need to decorate your bed or rejuvenate your couch, these pillows fit perfectly.
Pillow Comes in Three Sizes to choose from:
20 x 12″
18 x 18″
22 x 22″
Still Want More Info?
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Makes you feel like sleeping on a cloud.
- EXQUISITE DESIGN gives the pillows a luxurious look.
- SHAPE-RETAINING POLYESTER INSERT: included (handwash only)
- HIDDEN ZIPPER
- MACHINE-WASHABLE CASE
- 100% POLYESTER CASE AND INSERT
- 100% SATISFACTION :We try over very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there’s a problem, message us! At your service. Anyway, thanks for your coming.
A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What’s more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
Ships Worldwide. Please Allow 4-6 Weeks Delivery!