Looking for a unique pillow with a vintage look? This Bizarre Los Angeles Postcard Pillow is perfect as a gift, to take with you on trips or to accessorize your own home. Looks fabulous! The Bizarre Los Angeles Postcard Pillow design is taken from an old vintage postcard and it reads “I’m Studying Astronomy in Los Angeles. Just Discovered a Total Eclipse.” It also features an Edwardian dressed woman showing off her bloomers. Risque for L.A….back in the 1910s.
This pillow is a must-own for anyone who loves vintage artwork, old-fashioned images and who loves, loves, loves the City of Angeles: Los Angeles. Will make a great gift for those into astronomy as well! And did we mention that it is comfortable? Those who have bought our pillows, love them!
Available on Bizarre LA.com!
About this Product
These Aztec Hotel Pillows work in any space. They are also a perfect fit for your entire home. Whether you need to decorate your bed or rejuvenate your couch, these pillows fit perfectly.
Pillow Comes in 20 x 12.″ Perfect for sofa decor, back support in chairs, or to lay down and take a nap on.
Still Want More Info?
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Makes you feel like sleeping on a cloud.
- EXQUISITE DESIGN gives the pillows a luxurious look.
- SHAPE-RETAINING POLYESTER INSERT: included (handwash only)
- HIDDEN ZIPPER
- MACHINE-WASHABLE CASE
- 100% POLYESTER CASE AND INSERT
- 100% SATISFACTION :We try over very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there’s a problem, message us! At your service. Anyway, thanks for your coming.
A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What’s more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
Ships Worldwide. Please Allow 4-6 Weeks Delivery!